Monday, March 5, 2012

Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor makes your life easier

When you are about to go shopping for the new baby, there is lots to think of. You have to be practical and you also have to think of something that is going to beautify the nursey. You wouldn't want to come back to spare room which has been looking like an old office. Creating the right kind of atmospher will do so much for the new arrival. This may be just talk, but it has been proven that if the baby can look up at the ceiling and have something that will spark off their curiosity then they will feel safe and secure.

Of course the basics you will want to think of are diaperws and you will definitely be needing lots of those. That is for sure. There are a lot of safety precautions which come along when thinking of your new bundle of joy. You can't possibly think of everything on one shop. Things like bottles, dummies, a favorite blanket that your baby might become acusotmed to. If you have not chosen a cot then you had better ge that sorted.

One thing I did was ton invest in a baby monitor. Back in the day I had looked after twins and seen how they mom had used baby monitors which seemed to ease the burden a lot and just gave her some comfort, knowing that all was well. She could be watching TV or taking a bath. She could even be entertaining guest, but as long as the baby monitor was there with she felt a sense of serenity. Of course, this was a number of years ago. When I had my baby I knew this was one of the first things I had to get.

When I went shopping I noticed that there was a large array of monitors and this really got me confused so I had a look around and I asked around. Some of my friends had got a monitor with a LCD screen which showed a video as your little angel slept. This was right up my street because I could put the monitor anywhere and I was confident that if I didn't hear my baby whilst I was using one of my kitchen appliances or my husband didn't hear him whilst he was watching T.V we would be sure to see him on the screen. We found the Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor to be out first choice and it lasted so long that we were able to use it for the next little bambino so that will tell you something about the durability of the monitor.

I also have to say that my husband was not too keen on the idea on any kind of monitor. We had aleady spent so much and the budget was getting exhausted, but he is now recommending this monitor to his friends. We both feel that it is simply something that you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment